I struggle with writing. So, I thought this link would help.† And it did.† See … short sentences!-)
I never knew how to do fancy animations anyway …
Read on for more … but for starters, this is a good appetizer:
“Itís easy to say what balance is not:
- Itís not a fixed state. Life circumstances and work and career expectations continually change. What seemed desirable only a few months ago may now be unacceptable.
- Itís not some mathematical ratio between hours spent working and leisure or family timeólet alone a 50:50 split.
- Itís not a way for organizations to try to turn reasonable and civilized working patterns into supposed ďbenefitsĒ and pass them off as part of remuneration.
- Itís not an excuse for trying to get more paid vacations or better maternity (or paternity) leave arrangements.
- Itís not even a matter of time management or day-to-day decisions about when, how, and whether to spend time on all of lifeís various aspects.”
Faith in Humanity: How to Bring People Closer, and Restore KindnessKindness is rare these days.
soul searching question.