As some of you might know, Some of us from BLC and those in Art for Soul worked together for this simple project. It’s a little box of goodies, we hope and trust can serve as a gift which generates hope and practical acts of kindness.
There are a number of good chances coming up which this take-away-love box can be useful.
Let me, Pastor Naomi or Adeline (03-22845928) know if you’d like get some boxes.
Each box contains:
1. A Short stories of Love book
2. Priceless Currency with Practical tips of kindness.
3. A Newspaper size spread which contains interviews on what love is.
4. Stickers with quotes on love, kindness and compassion by people ranging from Gandhi to Mother Theresa, and more.
5. A Box which you contains all the above … and some extra space for you to put your own personalized items.
There are those I know in this list who has been to candle light vigils, Bersih and Lawyers Walks, written to Malaysiakini, etc. And there are many who haven’t but wonder what can we do in small steps. This box was our way of plotting goodness and giving us excuses to do some thing. A small act which we believe done with great love can make a difference.
Elysia has given us her endorsement of the box with her excitement as you can see.