What Advanced Degree Should You Get?

You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)

You’re a great thinker and a true philosopher.
You’d make a talented professor or writer.

but when I tweaked just one of the answers … then it became the following:

You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You’re a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren’t quite convinced.
You’d make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.

so perhaps being a pastor and doing my Masters in Theology allows for a bit of both?

ah .. it’s been a pretty good Monday morning thus far. Good to be back to more leisurely blogging.

This entry was posted in Personal. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *