Free-lance Puppies

puppy1.jpg

Finally I got a number of good shots of the puppies at our place (well more of the neighbors house actually) Haven’t given them names yet … Gareth just calls them “puppies!”

puppies2_3.jpg

This entry was posted in Fun stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Free-lance Puppies

1. EEEE! So cute! 😀 I wanna hug them!

2. timsamoff says:

Now those are some _seriously_ cute puppies! 🙂

3. Tom Reindl says:

Those are some of the cutest puppy pictures I have seen. You have a gift for photography, don’t you, Sivin?

4. Chin Hor says:

Are they for sale? The one with the eye patch is especially adorable looking, might be your camera angle 😉

5. alwyn says:

who’s feeding them now? my wife was saying we should get some dog biscuits, to at least keep the mother healthy as she feeds her pups.

6. Bryan Wong says:

I would like to have a cute puppy. But I didn’t have enough money to buy it. So do you want to give it to me or sell in low price to me? You can contact my email-address. Thanks.

7. Bryan Wong says:

I would like to have a cute puppy. But I didn’t have enough money to buy it. So do you want give it to me or sell in low price to me? You contact my email address. Thanks.

8. Bryan Wong says:

thanz 2 sivin. finally i have adopt the spotted eye one. i dont know what name can i give it, so i give it a name call baby. i think it is my 1st baby bcoz i never had a dog before. it is so cute n pity. after i adopt it, i bring it go 2 see vet. the vet say its stomach has many worms, that’s why its stomach so big. the vet give it some medicine 2 eat 2 kill the worms so i can bring it 2 do injection after 2 days. after when i bring it 2 home, i take it 2 shower n it is very scared 2 take shower. when i saw it very scared, i feel crying n sad. that’s a pity puppy. 2moro i have to go back 2 johor, so i ask my friend 2 look after it. i will becareful 2 look after baby. maybe baby can make me be a patient person.

9. Bryan Wong says:

when i arrive sivin’s house 2day, all the puppies are coming around me. i think they want me 2 bring them go home. but i just can bring one puppy. they are very pity. luckily they have sivin 2 look after them. so who wants 2 adopt them can go 2 sivin house n look it. if not, they are all homeless n pity…

10. benny says:

the white one is really cute can you giveit to me or sellit to mee for alow price thanks

11. bhanujan says:

the goldenrevice

12. Angie says:

What kind is the brown puppy in the second picture?

13. Brooklyn says:

I LOVE DOGS! I wish i had those puppies in the picture!

14. Sivin says:

it’s already 2007 … I’m amazed how these pictures which were taken in 2004 of the little puppies which were born from a stray dog near our house still generates interest. They were special even though we didn’t buy them, or planned to have them. They were a gift during a season of our lives.

15. vanie says:

aww they r so cute .i wish i had them

16. *ariana* says:

they r soooooooo cute

17. Jordyn says:

Awww soooo cute, I have 2 maltese puppies. But I love those puppies you photographed nice job!!!! Weirdo!!!!!

18. Jordyn says:

Awww soooo cute, I have 2 maltese puppies. But I love those puppies you photographed nice job!!! write me back!

19. Jadee says:

awwee, are you giving them away ?

20. Sivin says:

Jadee – “Spot” has a new owner who came for him years ago. The rest have gone to “heaven”.

21. ANA says:

HEY THOSE ARE SOME VVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRYYYY CCCCCCUUUUUUTTTTTEEEE PUPPIES!!!!!!!! I WANNA TAKEEEEEE SSSSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE PPPPPUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEIIIIISSSSSSSSS RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. abby says:

are they for sale? AND IF SO HOW MUCH FOR THE ONE WITH A SPOT OVER HIS EYE

23. Sivin Kit says:

abby the dogs are long gone