- Malaysia: Government Vows to Review Web Censorship Law After Protest · Global Voices on STOP 114A: INTERNET BLACKOUT DAY
- List of Participants in Internet Blackout Day! « #Stop114A on STOP 114A: INTERNET BLACKOUT DAY
- Join Us and Support Internet Blackout Day « #Stop114A on STOP 114A: INTERNET BLACKOUT DAY
- JB on Imagining My PhD Journey
- Alex Tang on Imagining My PhD Journey
The Emerging Church: Contrasting Perspectives
It’s been a while since I’ve blogged specifically about anything “emerging church” or “emergent” … Bob did a nice job with his post The Emerging Church: Contrasting Perspectives, I thought I’d just repost it as my ongoing effort to get into a blogging groove. Enjoy … pause .. reflect .. and respond. Thanks Bob.
* * *
“There’s perspectives and then there’s perspectives (click on the thumbnailed image for a larger image) :
|What Some Say||Vs||What Others Say|
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!- Galatians 5:22-23
.. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire.Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.
.. and then looking at what the critics (left column) and apologists (right column) have to say, I consider the spirit and the motivations in which these graphics were created and the fruit it will bear .. and I wonder …….”
* * *